Today at our park playdate, Mason and Dylan wore the exact same outfit! And no, they didn't plan it. Add to that the fact that they both have blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin and Heather and I totally had a hard time telling them apart. I'd see one kid eating grass and go to grab him...and it's like whoops!....not my kid. They were so cute crawling around like twins.
(Fighting over a toy......not holding hands. :)
5 comments:
HAHA, I love that you clarify that they aren't holding hands. So funny. Hopefully tomorrow they aren't dressed like twins again. If you guys are still here for Halloween, we can dress them as twins, lol.
Thats so funny! Very cute. Love the picture of the two of them from behind...hilarious!
this is great! I need to meet him!
aww what a cute picture of 2 cuties
Post a Comment