About a month ago we went to a nearby park and Marcos snapped a few park pictures.
Mason of course had a blast. He loves being outdoors! And I'm pretty sure that at least 85% of the pictures we take of him he's got his hand in his mouth. This one has a *bonus* with his big clam tongue somehow sticking out as well.
He is enthralled by new things....such as dandelions. This is a great picture of what Marcos and I like to call his "duck lips" face. It's his "concentrating" face where he outwardly purses his lips in a dramatic fashion. He's done this since he was a newborn, and it still cracks us up.
I really like this picture of me giving Mason a flower and his cute little fingers. Flowers are so much fun to look at and to touch.
........and of course to EAT!
2 comments:
I LOVE IT!! Mason is so cute! Want to do a park play date tomorrow at 1?? I'll text you!!
Great pictures! Love the first one of you and the little guy!
Post a Comment