It's been a few months since I posted Mason pictures....so here's a whole bunch to make up for it! (Hope you like baby pictures!)
Over the past couple of months, Mason has been loving life, reaching all new levels of cuteness, and generally doing all manner of growing up. So......what has Mason been up to?
Lots of feet grabbing (and eating). They are the best built-in toys! He's also been trying many new foods--most of which he likes...............
.....and some of which he's not so sure. His favorite baby food? Sweet potato. His least favorite? Green beans. Sometimes I have to mix in some sweet potato to get him to eat the green beans. I don't remember what he's eating in this picture. Maybe the first try of banana? He likes it now, but it has a strong flavor at first compared to the other baby foods and it took some getting used to.
He also had his first time being truly sick. Over a month ago he got RSV and an ear infection at the same time which warranted a trip to the Emergency Room. His fever was around 102.5 for a couple of days, he had really bad cold symptoms, and had the saddest whimper cry of pain (due to the ear infection). It broke my heart! He also woke up a lot during the night and at naps, which he really never does. But after a week or two and some antibiotics.....
.....he was a happy kid again! Yes, he was back to his regular self, sleeping through the night and putting anything and everything into his slobbery mouth. Speaking of sleeping and slobbery mouths.....
this is what Mason does when he's tired. How cute is that? The absolute only time he sucks his thumb is when he's ready for sleep. In goes the thumb, and in he goes to his crib....
...to sleep like this. Like a cute little stink bug. This is literally the only picture we have of him sleeping, because usually the second I enter his room and turn on the light....
....this is what I see. He immediately springs to life, on all fours, smile on his face, panting with excitement about once again being awake in life. (Wish I woke up like this!) Why is he so excited about life you ask?
So he can learn new tricks of course! This is a cute picture of when he was learning to stand up. That's my hand on his bum helping him. He was so proud at this accomplishment and wanted to practice nonstop! Now he's all pro.
Just look at those cute little toes! That's all.
I just love my blue-eyed boy. Is he going to hate me later for dressing him all preppy? I can't help it....he looks so adorable in a smart little polo. Plus, he can practically wear all his clothes to church which is less money/work for me!
We take so many pictures of this kid. So. Many. I apologize in advance to my future children and their lack of photos compared to Mason.

5 comments:
Super cute pictures of a super cute baby. I didn't know Mason sucks his thumb too...He and Bella are twiners. Love the one of him awake in his bed.
i know we just saw you guys a couple of weeks ago, but my goodness! he looks so much older in these pictures! how did he grow up so fast?!
i am also a fan of the thumb sucking... bella, lizzie, jackson, & mason. i was a thumb sucker too you know. and yes, it does go away eventually. but in the meantime it really is great that they can sooth themselves. built in binky.
can't wait to see him standing up!
So cute! I can't believe how big he's getting. He's adorable!
He looks so different compared to the last pics you posted of him! They change sooo fast. Can't wait to meet him and see you in a couple of weeks!
He is so so cute!
Post a Comment