5.10.2010

Pool Playdate

The weather got quite warm last week, so Heather invited us over for a playdate so that Mason and Dylan could play in their cute inflatable pool.  It was Mason's first pool experience.  He kinda sat there for a few minutes without moving (um, what is this new experience?!) but once he discovered all the bath toys, he was happy as can be! (Special thanks to Heather for the pictures!)
Mmmmmmm...........pool toys............
 
Sometimes they fight over the same popular toy and it's really funny to watch.  They cry, and we laugh.  (We are such great moms!)
It's okay, Dylan.  We're still friends. :)
And next time Mason, I promise I'll get swimming diapers for you.  That goes on my "Wish I'd Known List."  His regular diaper swelled up to 5 times it's normal size and probably weighed as much as he weighs.  It could hardly be contained in his swimming shorts.  (Sorry baby!)  It was a fun time, though, and something we're definitely doing again soon!

No comments: