Marcos and I were married 4 years ago today. This year seems to have flown by....but at the same time it feels like it's been a lot longer, because of all the huge things that have happen during the 4th year of our marriage.....such as.....
Melody getting her Bachelor's in Speech Communication. (Six months pregnant I might add.)
Driving back home to San Diego to attend my favorite cousin Mike's wedding in June. (Seven months pregnant I might add.)
In August, the real adventure began! Our little stinker was born. And our hearts learned to love in a way they had never experienced or imagined....like how the Grinch's heart grows 10 sizes and breaks the magnifying glass.
In September, family came from far and wide to be there for Mason's baby blessing. It was a very special day, and we were so thankful for everyone who came to support us.
In October, we got to dress up our cute little pumpkin for Halloween and ooooo and ahhhhh over his cuteness.
In November, we drove down to San Diego for Thanksgiving to spend time with family and so that Marcos could go to a medical school interview.....which even though the interviews were a huge blessing, they were challenges Marcos and I faced this year.
Also around Novenber, Amy and Ryan were engaged, so Marcos took some engagement pictures of them. Such a cute couple!
In December, we got all bundled up and went to the annual Clovis Christmas parade. Mason liked all the lights, but then promptly fell asleep.
In March, we drove down to San Diego again so I could throw my sister Amy (right) a bridal shower....with the help of my family and many others. It was so much fun!
In May (a few weeks ago) Marcos graduated with a degree in Biology with an emphasis in Physiology and Anatomy. More pictures to follow!
And just this last weekend we drove down to San Diego again for Amy's wedding. (I have tons of pictures from last weekend's events I'll get to eventually...but here's a cute picture of me and Tracy at the wedding.)
Marcos, we have been through sooooooooo much this past year.....this isn't even the half of it! But I'm so thrilled everyday to be married to you....like I was telling you the other day, our marriage doesn't feel like work to me. It feels fun and natural. And I love that and look forward to what this next year will bring for us! Happy Anniversary!




4 comments:
Mel!
What a great year you've had. I'm super happy God has given you such a great husband and family... you totally deserve every single blessing. You're amazing. (And we need get together for reals yo.) (Talking gangster I think makes it more likely we'll see each other.)
happy anniversary!! wow, you guys have been really busy this year! hope you get a chance to celebrate :)
Happy anniversary to both of you! Did you get to do anything fun?
Happy Anniversary Marcos and Melody! We loved seeing you this past weekend! So happy to see my best friend so happy with her sweet hubby and baby.
Post a Comment