6.06.2010

Best Friends

It has literally been a couple of years since I've seen my best friend Katie.  We finally got to visit last weekend when we went down to San Diego for Amy's wedding.  It was fantastic!  I just love her.
And our sweet boys got to meet!  Nathan is 3 weeks older than Mason.  Mason was actually born on Nathan's due date!  Both these boys were early birds.  I couldn't believe how much more hair Nathan has!  To be fair, Mason has more hair than it looks, but it's super blonde.  But who am I kidding, I was nearly bald until I was like 5.  Sorry Mason.
Mason is always pretty shy around new friends.  He lays low until he's watched the new friend long enough to figure them out more or less.  Social Nathan, on the other hand, was perfectly ready to play and take Mason's toys....as Mason passively allowed him to do so.  lol
Mason still keeping a wary eye on Nathan.  And then Mason decided that standing on the couch was more fun than watching Nathan take his toys. lol


 Madilyn, Grandma Hatch, and Morgan.  Katie's twins are so big now!...and not really in the mood for pictures. :)
Me and Katie with our cute boys.  Too bad we don't live closer.....they could be best friends just like us! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Man those were some grumpy little girls. It was so fun seeing you! I wish we lived closer too- for our sakes and our little boys! It better not be 2+ years before we get to see each other again!!