It's about time! He is such a little cutie! We love him! and Bella misses her buddy. She wants to come see him. I guess she'll get her fill next week. :)
i can't believe you got a picture of him smiling! that looks like a marcos grin for sure. the kids can't wait to see him again - they are so excited for their new cousin!
Just joining in on the chorus of congrats! Looks like the name thing worked out great in the end. :) So sad we can't see him in person but he looks adorable so far! Hope everything went well and you're having a great recovery!
I'm so glad he's here safe and sound!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys! He is SO lucky to have you for his mom. And seriously, he is the most gorgeous baby!!! (not too surprising considering his parents) :) CONGRATULATIONS! And I love his name, too. Can't wait for more deets!
14 comments:
How exciting! So glad to see such cute pictures on here! Hope all is well.
He is so handsome! Congrats and we love the name! Mason is one of our top names!
What great pictures! Easy with such a sweet subject. I'm still waiting for a phone call, Mel.
It's about time! He is such a little cutie! We love him! and Bella misses her buddy. She wants to come see him. I guess she'll get her fill next week. :)
i can't believe you got a picture of him smiling! that looks like a marcos grin for sure. the kids can't wait to see him again - they are so excited for their new cousin!
Congratulations!!! So adorable! Jeremy's friend who we named Beckett after is actually Mason Beckett...I love both names!
Congratulations!! He is beautiful! Love the name. So exciting.
Melody! Mason is so cute! (Your baby & the name) Congrats!
YEA!!! SO CUTE!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! What a sweet little face he has :)
Just joining in on the chorus of congrats! Looks like the name thing worked out great in the end. :) So sad we can't see him in person but he looks adorable so far! Hope everything went well and you're having a great recovery!
Just Precious and he smiles already, sheesh?! Watch out! :)
It just doesn't get any better than this! He's beautiful, wonderful, awesome, sweet, cute, cuddly - you get the picture. Many happy times ahead!
Yay, so exciting! How is mom doing? Mason is adorable! Welcome to parenthood :)
I'm so glad he's here safe and sound!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys! He is SO lucky to have you for his mom. And seriously, he is the most gorgeous baby!!! (not too surprising considering his parents) :) CONGRATULATIONS! And I love his name, too. Can't wait for more deets!
Post a Comment