5.24.2009

I Graduated!

Yea! I graduated on Friday with a BA in Speech Communication. Here are some pics of my department's ceremony and graduation party!

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats! What an accomplishment!

Habbala said...

Congratulations!!!! And it was so nice to see your happy smiling face with your oh-so-freaking cute baby bump!!!!

Amy said...

Yay! Congratulations! Doesn't it feel so good to be DONE?!?! I love your belly shot with you and your sisters. You're really starting to pop! Im so excited!

Nana said...

You are amazing! Congratulations on your graduation. So happy your family was able to be there! Love, Sis. States

Katie said...

Yay for you! I'm so happy for you that you are finished. Your baby bump is too cute! I mean seriously TOO cute- you need to fix it before I see you next month. Mine is way bigger and I am only a few days ahead of you, so do me a favor and eat! Lots! Love you tons and congrats!

Sarah said...

Awesome!

Erin Hoy said...

I'm SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! You are a super cute pregnant lady and I hate you a little bit for that :) jk Anyway - CONGRATS! You are amazing!

Ruth said...

Congratulations!! And did I mention you are THE cutest pregnant mama EVER?!! Rubbing lots and lots of happiness! :)

brittany+scott said...

Congrats Melody! I am studying communication too. Your tummy is so cute in the pics! :)

Boyer Family said...

Melody, You ROCK! That is sooo awesome! I wish that was me but just don't have it in me. And you were pregnant!! Wow, you should be so proud!

sbdunn said...

We finally made it. Enjoy the triad preporations.