We made it through our first month! It seems like it went by so fast, and yet it seems like a lifetime because of how busy/exhausted we've been. We are so happy with our little boy, even if he's still a slug that only eats, poops, and sleeps right now. :)
After a very messy diaper, he always smiles and chuckles, like it is the funniest thing ever to watch me figure out how to clean the mess and change his clothes. Lil' stinker. We're in for some fun times ahead.
SO sweet! I love the one of you and him- that is truly precious. He has such a great smile! I still haven't gotten any great pictures of Nathan's smile so I'm a little jealous of that. Glad you got through your first month alive ( ;
4 comments:
SO sweet! I love the one of you and him- that is truly precious. He has such a great smile! I still haven't gotten any great pictures of Nathan's smile so I'm a little jealous of that. Glad you got through your first month alive ( ;
Great Pictures!!! He's such a cutie!
how fun! we're approaching 3 months and i can't even believe it...it goes so quick. let me know next time you come down...the boys will have to play!
He is so precious Melody! Congrats!!
Post a Comment