Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the 6 categories
3) Tag others
8 Favorite T.V. Shows:
1) Bones
2) Wheel of Fortune
3) Supernanny
4) House
5) Friends
6) Simpsons
7) Lost
8) Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader
8 Things I did Yesterday/what a wonderful life I lead
1) Went to school
2) Went to work
3) Planned mutual I'm in charge of
4) Checked my email/blog
5) Watched Wheel of Fortune
6) Read scriptures with Marcos
7) Put vitamin E oil on my itchy skin
8) Went to bed too late
8 Things I look Forward To
1) Having a baby
2) Graduating
3) Marcos graduating
4) Buying a house (waaaay in the future)
5) Seeing my family again
6) Not having to worry about money (I can dream, can't I?)
7) Being able to take Advil again
8) Not having to work
8 Favorite Restaurants
1) Cool Hand Luke's (local steakhouse)
2) Black Angus
2) Macaroni Grill
3) Panda Express (I know, not a real restaurant)
4) In-n-out (neither is this one)
5) Islands
6) Olive Garden
7) Mimi's Cafe
8) I can only think of 7. How sad is that? We never eat out at restaurants...too expensive!
8 Things on My Wishlist
1) Buying a nice house
2) Getting to live closer to my family
3) Painless delivery (lol)
4) Brand new Camry
5) Earn a Master's Degree
6) Marcos to be done with school
7) Taking a trip to Washington D.C. with Marcos
8) Being the winning contestant on Wheel of Fortune
8 People I Tag
1) Brianna W.
2) Tiffany A.
3) Kelly H.
4) Jennifer W.
5) Amy D.
6) Sarah H.
7) Ashley S.
8) Kristen G.
3 comments:
I loved your tag! But I have to warn you... the whole 'not havine to work' thing is such a myth. I promise, you will be working harder, with less breaks, no days off (including sick days), and no vacation time. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But it's still the best job EVER! Even when red strawberry/blueberry/jello/birthday cake/chunky milk barf is involved. True story.
You're itchy already?! Oh just you wait . . .
Good luch with your PAINLESS childbirth, haha!
I have never seen Bones, is it really really good??
Post a Comment