1.08.2009

Crash Pics

I found out today that the driver was drunk and still had his foot on the gas even after he crashed. He didn't even break--no skid marks. He's going to jail after he gets out of the hospital. Here are some more insane pics and a nice peak into the loan room and bathroom in our branch.




Inside the bathroom


Wave to the inside...

7 comments:

Erin Hoy said...

WOW! I can't believe that no one inside the building was hurt! That's crazy!

Amy said...

So do you still have to go to work tomorrow? ;)

Tiffany said...

I am happy that he is not hurt but seriously...what a dummy.

Ruth said...

That is so crazy!! I'm so glad no one was hurt! Oh, we named her Marianne Grace by the way. My blog's not private so I left her name off.

Kristen said...

That's nuts! Ok, so I love the crash pics but everytime I go to your blog and Carl is with me, he's like, "Wow, nice background". So we want to know how you made your title area. Very cute!

Sarah said...

So I guess that's how the big bad wolf gets into brick houses? Knock the side down with a drunk SUV driver!

Caralee (CJ) Waddell said...

I totally saw your bank today driving by and thought to myself, "glad I wasn't there when that happened." That is so crazy! Totally didn't realize that you worked at THAT one. haha