Ok, so you totally tried to call me several weeks ago and we never actually connected but at the time I wondered if you were pregnant and it was a pregnancy question and then I forgot about it and then I saw Patty and Dave and they spilled the beans and I am SOOOOOO excited for you!!!!! Yay for babies!!! :)
holy mama! you guys got already got 15 comments on this one post!
let me say congrats also. you know i'm totally stoked that you're going to bring another duran cousin into the family.
i hope you don't get a "jackson" right away - HF usually likes to save those special ones for later on anyway...
how's your tv by the way? lots of good fingerprints and lick marks? sorry about that. he just can't help himself. that's what our tv looks like too - if that's any consolation.
17 comments:
Yay!!! How exciting!
AWESOME!!! Kiss your sleep goodbye! :)
Oh my goodness!!!! I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations!!!!! Love, Sis. States
oh melody, that's great news, congratulations!
Congrats! How exciting!
Congrats!! That's awesome! :)
Melody!!
That is so freaking exciting! Congratulations!!!!!
Yay! We are SOOOO excited!!!!
Can't wait to see what he/she looks like and hear its name. And please Marcos- No Bruce!
YEA!!!!!! That is such great news! Congrats!!!
Ok, so you totally tried to call me several weeks ago and we never actually connected but at the time I wondered if you were pregnant and it was a pregnancy question and then I forgot about it and then I saw Patty and Dave and they spilled the beans and I am SOOOOOO excited for you!!!!! Yay for babies!!! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!! OH MY GOSH!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!! You will be such a wonderful mom! Rubbing lots and lots and lots of happiness! :)
Oh, my goodness! There will be another Duran in the world! How exciting!
Yay! congrats!
holy mama! you guys got already got 15 comments on this one post!
let me say congrats also. you know i'm totally stoked that you're going to bring another duran cousin into the family.
i hope you don't get a "jackson" right away - HF usually likes to save those special ones for later on anyway...
how's your tv by the way? lots of good fingerprints and lick marks? sorry about that. he just can't help himself. that's what our tv looks like too - if that's any consolation.
Can I get your address please?
Post a Comment