Oh my gosh that is SOOO funny; I am totally stealing it for my blog! Funny that ALL our neighbors in our complex are Dems. And it totally shows in their lifestyles; no job, no plans for a job, a zillion kids that the state pays for, etc. Sad. I don't want my wealth spread around! :)
haha. loved this one. thanks for commenting...my husband served in Guatemala. I love it because his Spanish comes in handy aaall the time. how are you doing?
3 comments:
Oh my gosh that is SOOO funny; I am totally stealing it for my blog! Funny that ALL our neighbors in our complex are Dems. And it totally shows in their lifestyles; no job, no plans for a job, a zillion kids that the state pays for, etc. Sad. I don't want my wealth spread around! :)
LOVES IT!
haha. loved this one. thanks for commenting...my husband served in Guatemala. I love it because his Spanish comes in handy aaall the time. how are you doing?
Post a Comment