I was tagged by my sis-in-law Jennifer to go to my 4th picture folder and upload the 4th picture. So here it is...

Our 4th pic folder is called "Databases." Marcos got bored one day and spent hours taking pictures of everything we own individually in case we ever need it for insurance purposes. All our books, movies, clothes, kitchen utensils, decor, you name it! It's a good idea, and such a Marcos thing to do! My parents got me this book when I graduated high school.
So now I TAG...Amy Duran, Katie, Heidi, Ashley, Erin, and Caralee. This tag is easy... so, let's see those pictures!
3 comments:
nice one. i want to know if you actually read that book...
and i love your new banner - how cute! how did you make it?
I really should read more of that book...there's some great info in there!
It is a pre-made header pack from cutestblogontheblock.com. I customized it in Photoshop.
I tried to download that header from cutestblog like 10 times and it didn't work on my comp. Bummer. Your's is super cute though!
Post a Comment