Every General Conference Sunday growing up, my Mom always made German Pancakes with lemon and powdered sugar. The tradition lives on! Today we also made homemade fruit smoothies with no added sugar...just bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and apple juice. So yummy!
8 comments:
YUM! That looks soooo good! Next April I'm coming to your house for Conference :)
looks yummy. we never did the lemon though. do you just squirt it on the pancakes?
our general conference tradition is sticky buns for bfast. they were delicious this morning!
Yep--you just squirt the lemon on the pancakes and it melts in, then sprinkle on the powdered sugar. The sweet and sour is a tasty combo!
Yummy, I'm very impressed! How very domestic of you!
The tradition lives on at 345 San Marcos from what Scooze e-mailed me.
The Yalecrest Pack
How neat! I love you no wait, I hate you! I love it!! I miss you! So glad that you found my blog!
Okay, I stalked you from tiffany's blog, and now you're on mine. BTW, congrats on your marriage! Yeah I know, a little belated. I obvioulsy fell off the face of the planet about three years ago! Anyway, good to see you have a blog, too. Look me up! :)
Uau, que otimo que fez missao em minha paiz de coracao! Aonde se serviu? Eu serviu em Porto Alegre Sul, foi OTIMO! Meu portugues e muito chato agora, fex TEMPAO que nao falou este lingua maravilhosa. Tenho a mesma problema que voce tem -- ninguem sabe a lingua, entao nao tenho oportunidade de praticar!
(That's for Marcos in case you were wondering -- haha. You guys are just too adorable and look so super happy. Way to go!)
Post a Comment