Oh my gosh, it was FREEZING here tonight and I didn't have a jacket. I. was. so. coooooollld! But ice cream/fro yo is the best when it's chilly out. :)
Okay, really crazy, but I totally know your (I think ) SIL, Amy! Her mom was one of my young women advisors, and I spent countless hours at her house doing stuff for Merry Miss (it no longer part of the church program). They moved (the Berry's) out of our ward when I was I think in my late teens. Look what a little blog stalking will do for you. It truly is a small world! :)
Great idea guys. However I want the next 'ice cream in the cold' picture to show you in shorts and a tee shirt and sandals, sitting outside on a foggy Fresno night in December eating ice cream. I mean, we need to see some goose bumps.
8 comments:
Oh my gosh, it was FREEZING here tonight and I didn't have a jacket. I. was. so. coooooollld! But ice cream/fro yo is the best when it's chilly out. :)
How fun. Where are you living nowadays? Still in Cali?
I'm excited for cold weather!
We live in Fresno, CA. The weather can be extreme. When it's hot, it's extremely hot, when it's cold, it's freezing cold!
Okay, really crazy, but I totally know your (I think ) SIL, Amy! Her mom was one of my young women advisors, and I spent countless hours at her house doing stuff for Merry Miss (it no longer part of the church program). They moved (the Berry's) out of our ward when I was I think in my late teens. Look what a little blog stalking will do for you. It truly is a small world! :)
Yep, Amy's my SIL. That is SO funny!! I'm totally an advocate of blog stalking. :)
Who knew you blogged?? Your blog is adorable. And I would have to agree that there is nothing better then cold ice cream in the middle of winter :)
Great idea guys. However I want the next 'ice cream in the cold' picture to show you in shorts and a tee shirt and sandals, sitting outside on a foggy Fresno night in December eating ice cream. I mean, we need to see some goose bumps.
Post a Comment