Mason turned 5 months a few days ago, and here is a post in his honor...and because we have pictures piling up that need to be posted. And our internet is so slow, it's going to take me forever to upload these, and yes, I'm too lazy to just resize the pictures to make it quicker. So I hope you enjoy them. :)
MASON at 5 months:

Still has bright blue eyes.
Where is the Mexican in you baby? Good thing we didn't name you Diego like Daddy wanted.
...Seriously.

Is liking baths more and more...I just think this picture with the towel head is super cute. I recently found out that he has become quite ticklish as I lotion him up after his bath. Which by the way, he doesn't like being lotioned/massaged right now. When I was pregnant I read all this stuff about the special bonding time of infant massage. When I try it, my kid fusses and flails and looks at me all confused and says with his eyes,
What are you doing?!?! Give me my space! :::sigh::: So special.

Loooooooves to drink from a bottle whenever he has the opportunity.
That's the easy food! I usually have to hold his hands when I feed him because he's a little too "helpful" with the bottle.

LOVES BOOKS.
Yea!..............

........even if half the time he loves them for chewing.
There's still learning happening, right? 
Thinks it's so funny and intriguing when we point out the parts of his face.

Still does
not enjoy tummy time. Maybe for a few minutes, and he needs to be constantly entertained.
How ya gonna learn to crawl, buddy?! In case you were wondering, that's his tummy time beach towel on our living room rug. I know it's not the most chic interior decorating move, but when you have a baby many times practicality wins out over fashion. Especially when you need something that absorbs spit up and buckets of drool. But none of that matters when you look at that darling little face. :::awww:::
5 comments:
Love that last picture. He really does look like a Franz. Do you only dress the kid in stripes or what? Oh and the massage thing- good for you for trying- I don't have time for stuff like that!! When I get him out of the bath it's hurry hurry hurry so I can go see what your monster sisters have gotten into!
So cute! I love the picture of him "reading" his book! And I didn't know you got a new rug...Hooray!
He is so adorable!! Dylan hates massages also. If I try and massage him after a bath, he humors me for a couple seconds and then screams bloody murder.
Hey! It's me Ashly McGee. I found you via Grace Womhoff's blog. I love the pics. What kind of camera do you have? Lia (my daughter) hated massage time too! Now she loves it but only because she likes to "Rub it in." She'll help me rub it in and repeat that phrase over and over. She thinks it is a blast and it only took 14 months!
He's getting so big!!!
Post a Comment