I must give him a pat on the back for last semester. Guy got straight A's. All things considered, it was probably the most difficult semester in his school career thus far...
...We had Mason a week before his semester started in Fall, and that first month or so was killer. I was still healing from my c-section, Marcos was trying to get adjusted to his hardcore biology classes and heavy workload, we were both adjusting to becoming parents and learning how to take care of a screaming newborn, we were still writing essays for medical school secondary applications, he went out of town several times for interviews at different medical schools (leaving me with the newborn) often having to miss classes, all while still trying to keep up with his studies.......::whew:: Can you tell I'm relieved that last semester is over?! Very special thanks to all our friends and family who helped us survive last semester. We could not have done it all without you. I'm so proud of my Marcos for all his hard work and know he'll do great this semester as well!
6 comments:
very cool! i had no idea that that's what Marcos was doing with schooling. do you guys know where you're going to med school yet? so...your parents are now in the same ward as mine! better late than never right? now you'll have to tell me when you come visit them cuz we go to my parents' ward a lot to visit.
yay marcos!
Congrats to you Mel for surviving such a horrific semester! Okay, okay- congrats to Marcos, too ( ;
I had no idea he was such an academic! Pat that boy on the back for me!!!
When will you hear back on your applications??
Ha Ha- you probably figured this out already, but that comment from Jensine Kinser was actually from me- I guess I was on my sis-in-law's computer at the time and didn't notice my user name
Post a Comment