10.23.2009

Wake up happy

He wakes up happy. Even if it's 4am and he's hungry. It makes it so much harder to be upset about the sleep interruption when I walk in and see this face.

I post so many baby pictures on this blog. Can you blame me? I don't have a MySpace or Facebook *gasp*, so all my pictures end up here. You may think I'm crazy, but I'll always have this as ammo when we play "I Never."

And since we're on the topic....these are the top 3 things I will most likely use against you when we play "I Never" (even though I haven't played that since I was like 13, but you have to think about these things):

1) I've never had a MySpace or Facebook

2) I've never had a cavity

3) I've never been to Six Flags



Am I the only one with surprising "I Nevers"? What's your "I Never" ammo?

7 comments:

Habbala said...

Please ALWAYS post pictures, cause he's freaking adorable.


And for me, I've never:
-broken a bone
-eaten cottage cheese (and WILL never, gross)
-bought my own Christmas tree (something that I will be doing this year!)

Katie said...

I'm with you on items 2 and 3, but actually brokedown and joined facebook a couple of months ago- I LOVE it! Makes me feel so connected to people when I'm holed up here in my house all day. AND I've reconnected with some great people- including Chelsea Mecham, now Hansen!

Katie said...

Come on Mel, you'll never play "I Never" again- just join already ( ;

Heather said...

He is so adorable!!!

Amy said...

I was actually thinking you need MORE pictures. Come on! and why are you not on facebook? I think its time.

Ruth said...

It's true that you can never post too many pictures - my blog is proof of that.

As far as Fb goes, I am currently on it, but I have deleted and renewed my account 3 xs now because I felt like I spent too much time on it. :) (don't know what's stopping me now!) Besides that, I have WAY too many "I never's" to list, in fact it kind of makes me embarrassed because I always win that game!

Rachel said...

Melody - Mason is such a cutie little man! I'd have a hard time being upset, too, if I was greeted with that precious little smile...what a doll! More pictures, please...don't be shy ;)
We wouldn't be on your blog if we weren't all secretly hoping for a boatload of pics...true story!