Is there such a thing as too many baby pictures? I think not. Especially if it's your first kid. Here are a bunch of cute pictures...most of which are from Mason's blessing and after-party last Sunday. It was really great having so much family there!


5 comments:
Super cute pictures! and no theres not such thing as too many.
Hey we even had our baby's blessed on the same day! Love seeing the pictures of your sisters holding him. And the one with your Dad is SO sweet!
Mason is so blessed to be loved by so many people!
Your little guy is ridiculously cute...for seriously :) Oh, and thanks for not thinking I was a creepy stalker lady...it's just been so long, I wasn't sure if you'd remember me! YAY for new bloggie friends :)
This made me so happy to watch you have no idea. I love all the smiles and how everyone looks so HAPPY in every single picture! Now I'm happy just from watching it! Thanks for sharing your special day! :)
Post a Comment