10.18.2009

Bath time

Mason is learning to like baths, which is great because he used to cry through the whole ordeal. He's not particularly smiley during the bath...more like quietly alert. Mellow. It's nice, because in general he's quite a fussy child. He sure is cute though!

I love baby bath pictures! They are just the cutest baby pictures...next to sleeping baby pictures and baby in pumpkin patch pictures. Oh, and let's not forget baby toes pictures. I'm the biggest sucker for baby toes pictures! We must have hundreds. Now I have to include a good toes picture or two...or four...

5 comments:

Boyer Family said...

He is soooooo cute! This is my first time seeing him. I bet you guys are having so much fun! I'm so jealous. I love babies and he is a cute one. Let me know if you need anything!
Rachel

Habbala said...

Mel, He is SO FREAKING cute my head is going to explode. :)

Katie said...

I actually really dislike giving baths. It's not so much the bath part, but the drying off and lotioning up and re-dressing and coming the wet hair part. Confession- my kids don't get baths as often as most- don't call CPS on me!

Amy said...

I love the baby feet/toes pictures too. Super cute!

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

Melody he is so cute!! Congratulations new mom! :)