Amen! I totally get that! I hope you're feeling well, all things considered. We can't wait to hear the good news when it finally gets around to getting here! :)
Okay okay I"ll cut you a little slack, but can't you puhleeze have Marcos take a profile shot for your curious bestest friend who hasn't seen you in like a year? The post doesn't even have to have any words!
No more full-time student after this week...hooo-ray! Congrats! It will feel so good to be done and have that diploma in your hand. Can't wait to have my friend back. :)
Baby cooker!?! Join the Army and you miss all the news. Congrat. The dynamic interactions you have enjoyed in your dyad will drastically change with the introduction of a third member. I love triads!
5 comments:
Amen! I totally get that! I hope you're feeling well, all things considered. We can't wait to hear the good news when it finally gets around to getting here! :)
Okay okay I"ll cut you a little slack, but can't you puhleeze have Marcos take a profile shot for your curious bestest friend who hasn't seen you in like a year? The post doesn't even have to have any words!
No more full-time student after this week...hooo-ray! Congrats! It will feel so good to be done and have that diploma in your hand. Can't wait to have my friend back. :)
...not to mention cook, maid, and everything else! But I'm dying to see a preggie picture of you!! :)
Baby cooker!?! Join the Army and you miss all the news. Congrat. The dynamic interactions you have enjoyed in your dyad will drastically change with the introduction of a third member. I love triads!
Post a Comment