These are my grades for Fall semester. How cool is that? Yeah--probably NOT going to happen this semester with everything I've got going on (as it is either Marcos or I or both of us are having to miss classes to make my doctor's appointments!). This is my last semester (YEA!) and I'm not expecting perfection. So this was a nice last hoorah for straight A's.Who am I kidding....I'm still gonna give it all I've got!
7 comments:
I am super impressed with your grades. And to think you were nauseated for a lot of it, even better!
melody, you are amazing. i think i got straight A's one semester in college. way to go girl - can't wait for your graduation this may!
ummm... that was me, jennifer. not jeremy. although i'm sure jeremy would be just as proud of you as i am - he does not say, "way to go girl".
Good job on those grades!! And I am sure you'll do just as well this semester, even with the doctor appointments.
Yay for you! Those look like some serious classes too! Nothing I would enjoy
Melody! YOU'RE PREGNANT! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats on your grades too! Isn't that such a wonderful feeling? Brings back good memories :) You guys look like you're doing really well, I'm so happy to hear and see it! Miss you guys!
Hey! Okay so at least you are finishing! I don't think there is anyway you could get me to go back so great job on your grades! That is great. Again, I am so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment