In the beginning, the only thing that tasted good was homemade egg burritos. Any time of the day.
Then, there was the bean phase. For some reason, refried beans tasted GLORIOUS. Swirl up some sour cream and dig in with tortilla chips. I had them everyday. Pre-pregnancy, this was NOT appealing to me....but now...I'm thoroughly convinced there's a little part Mexican baby in there wanting beans.
This week's food that tastes GREAT...

Potatoes, Olive Oil, Seasoning. Bake it up real nice in the oven. BINGO. Healthy fries! I wonder what will taste good next week...
2 comments:
Oh aren't pregnancy cravings fun? lol, I loved fries too! What kind of seasonings do you put on them? I remember when I was pregnant I would tell Jared like every other night that the baby was CRAVING Outback Steakhouse. :)
I just blame it all on the baby. The baby wants what it wants! The beans and sour cream with chips is sounding kinda good to me, too.
Post a Comment