Factoid #1: I have never had a cavity. Hence the cheesy smile. I probably just jinxed myself...
Factoid #2: Dilbert is my absolute all-time favorite comic strip ever.




Factoid #3: In order for me to sleep at night, I must have 2 fans running in the room at all times. I just point them at the wall so I can have the noise. I'm quite possibly the lightest sleeper in the world.


Factoid #4: I pretty much have no sweet tooth. I don't crave sweets....but I DO crave salty things like chips and fries...mmmmm......I'll take chips over cookies any day. I know you think I'm crazy, but that just means there are more sweets in the world for you.



Factoid #5: I love to make spreadsheets. I designed our own for our finances, and if I can make a spreadsheet for something, I will. So watch out.

Factoid #6: I LOVE storage containers and compartments! Must be that compulsion to organize again. I will buy storage containers (not nice ones like these, the cheap plastic ones for now) and Marcos will laugh at me, because I don't even know what I want to put in them.

I TAG:
Ashley S.
Katie K.
Jennifer W.
Sarah H.

Factoid #7: I have some sort of obsession with mirrors. It's not that I'm vain, it's because I get claustrophobic and mirrors help small rooms to breathe. The bigger the mirror and chunkier the frame, the BETTER. This is a massive mirror I fell in love with while looking through model homes for fun.
Ashley S.
Katie K.
Jennifer W.
Sarah H.
9 comments:
Oh no, you are a fan-sleeper person! AHHHH... I'm going to get you some help for that, just stay calm and try to breathe.
i'm totally impressed with the no cavity ever in your life fact. that is quite remarkable. even our logan, who never eats sweets, gets cavities!
i'm also diggin' your new slideshow and profile pic. very cute. my favorite is the ONE silly face picture! your wedding pictures always make me smile too - i loved all the color!
So... I also have never had a cavity ((knock on Wood)) - we were just meant to be friends :) I also now have to sleep with a fan on only because I like to snuggle under the covers and it's too hot most of the time. Ben is obsessed with Excel and is always on that thing and my Dad made me one for our finances and it's AMAZING! I love the Model home picture... I don't love mirrors as much as you do, but I love looking through model homes for fun!
So I got tagged by you and Erin with the same tag! I guess I better do then, huh? I'll get to it this week
Hey Melody and Marcos! What a cute blog! I love how your OCD with organizing! I am too! ha!
Hi Marcos and Melody (we've never met Melody) but I just learned some interesting facts about you, so it's like we've always known each other. Anyway, I thought I would say hi and see what you guys are up to, how did you meet and how long have you been married? (Mine and Marcos families have known each other... for as long as I know... I think our dads played church ball together/against each other) I don't know, check with Marcos.
I have never had a cavity either! And I love your cheesy smile! :)
oh dear melody.. how could i EVER forget you? i'll have you know. you're actually in a couple of our family home videos.. so you're FORCED into my memory regardless. :) but i have my own memories, like watching you guys play mario brothers at your house, your mom's coffee cake, trying to tag along always- and ANYTIME i could. haha. glad to see your happily married too. you make a good looking couple. :)
Haha...minus the fan thing, why are we SO much alike? Crazy!
Post a Comment