Favorite Person (outside of family)? That excludes my husband's family, too, right? That stinks, because I'm quite fond of my sisters-in-law. That's right, isn't it? Like Books of Mormon? I'd have to say my dear friend Katie Kinser formerly known as Hatch. You can't beat old friends. Plus, her girls are adorable!
Favorite Food? I'm a sucker for Chinese food. I also love pancakes for dinner.
Quirks about you? I play with my ears when I'm thinking about something. When I turn up the volume on anything, the only numbers it can stop on are EVEN numbers. I pronounce "romantic" as "romanic." I always have to have something to eat after dinner and before bed. Marcos calls this my nightly "2nd Dinner."
Any regrets in life? Not inviting my Dad to more of my track meets.
Favorite Charity/Cause? I'm with Ash--my tithing and fast offerings help people.
Favorite Blog recently? I really like Ashley's blog. I'm so happy we recently reconnected! Plus I think her blog is really nice and clean looking.
Something you can't get enough of? Time with my Marcos!!! And Pixar movies!
Worst Job you've ever had? I worked at a tanning salon for about 2 weeks. I had to spray and wipe down sweaty tanning beds after people used them. SO gross.
What job would you pay not to have? Anything dangerous, physically demanding or smelly.
Guilty Pleasure? I like to watch Super Nanny. I like the psychology. And I eat Baked Cheetos. I know, I know...it doesn't make it that much better that they're baked.
Got any confessions? My husband cooks waaaaaay better than I do. Must be in the Mexican blood.
If you had $1000 dollars to spend on yourself how would you spend it? I would buy a really sweet digital SLR camera.
Favorite thing about your house? House?! Obviously this survey was not designed for poor college students. One thing I like about my apartment, however, is all the closet space.
Least favorite thing about your house? That it is not a house!
One thing you are bad at? Directions.
One thing you are good at? Finding the good in situations.
If you could change one thing about your circumstances, what would it be? Not just to have a nice house...but to have it paid off too!
Who would you like to meet someday? I'm with Ash--there are way more dead people I'd like to meet than living....such as my ancestors.
What makes you feel sexy? Awkward........dude, my Mom could be reading this right now. Hi Mom! :) I'll change the word "sexy" to "pretty." When I get my hair done.
Who is your real life hero? My husband.
What is the hardest part of your job? Meeting my sales quotas at the bank.
When are you most relaxed? When the apartment is clean.
What can you not live without? My Wooby. That's the name of my pink baby blanket. It's falling apart, but comforting to me....chalk it up to classical conditioning.
Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists?
I disagree. I think blogs help to create, maintain, and validate identity and strengthen relationships by more frequent contact with one another. People feel good posting a portion of their thoughts and lives to share, and it's also a wonderful feeling to feel apart of other people's lives and read their posts. It's not because people love themselves, it's because people love relationships with other people.
Why do you blog? I blog to stay in touch with friends and family that I wouldn't otherwise have frequent contact with.
Who are you tagging? Katie K., Tiffany A., Ruth C., Kelly H., Sara D., Jennifer W., and Sarah H.
Favorite Food? I'm a sucker for Chinese food. I also love pancakes for dinner.
Quirks about you? I play with my ears when I'm thinking about something. When I turn up the volume on anything, the only numbers it can stop on are EVEN numbers. I pronounce "romantic" as "romanic." I always have to have something to eat after dinner and before bed. Marcos calls this my nightly "2nd Dinner."
Any regrets in life? Not inviting my Dad to more of my track meets.
Favorite Charity/Cause? I'm with Ash--my tithing and fast offerings help people.
Favorite Blog recently? I really like Ashley's blog. I'm so happy we recently reconnected! Plus I think her blog is really nice and clean looking.
Something you can't get enough of? Time with my Marcos!!! And Pixar movies!
Worst Job you've ever had? I worked at a tanning salon for about 2 weeks. I had to spray and wipe down sweaty tanning beds after people used them. SO gross.
What job would you pay not to have? Anything dangerous, physically demanding or smelly.
Guilty Pleasure? I like to watch Super Nanny. I like the psychology. And I eat Baked Cheetos. I know, I know...it doesn't make it that much better that they're baked.
Got any confessions? My husband cooks waaaaaay better than I do. Must be in the Mexican blood.
If you had $1000 dollars to spend on yourself how would you spend it? I would buy a really sweet digital SLR camera.
Favorite thing about your house? House?! Obviously this survey was not designed for poor college students. One thing I like about my apartment, however, is all the closet space.
Least favorite thing about your house? That it is not a house!
One thing you are bad at? Directions.
One thing you are good at? Finding the good in situations.
If you could change one thing about your circumstances, what would it be? Not just to have a nice house...but to have it paid off too!
Who would you like to meet someday? I'm with Ash--there are way more dead people I'd like to meet than living....such as my ancestors.
What makes you feel sexy? Awkward........dude, my Mom could be reading this right now. Hi Mom! :) I'll change the word "sexy" to "pretty." When I get my hair done.
Who is your real life hero? My husband.
What is the hardest part of your job? Meeting my sales quotas at the bank.
When are you most relaxed? When the apartment is clean.
What can you not live without? My Wooby. That's the name of my pink baby blanket. It's falling apart, but comforting to me....chalk it up to classical conditioning.
Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists?
I disagree. I think blogs help to create, maintain, and validate identity and strengthen relationships by more frequent contact with one another. People feel good posting a portion of their thoughts and lives to share, and it's also a wonderful feeling to feel apart of other people's lives and read their posts. It's not because people love themselves, it's because people love relationships with other people.
Why do you blog? I blog to stay in touch with friends and family that I wouldn't otherwise have frequent contact with.
Who are you tagging? Katie K., Tiffany A., Ruth C., Kelly H., Sara D., Jennifer W., and Sarah H.
3 comments:
I totally enjoy Supernanny also! And I made my header on scrapblog.com (it's awesomely fun and great for wasting time)
Marcos let you keep that mangy blanket?? Now that's love. I can't believe you still have that thing! You would always bring it to sleepovers when we were in middle school!
Oh and I totally agree with you and Ashley- Super Nanny is great
You are so hilarious! I miss you!! I didn't know you wished you invited your dad to more track meets. those were the days.. I still feel a little dishonest telling people I "pole vaulted"... :)
Post a Comment