And yes, the background theme music is Jake and the Never Land Pirates. Haha. We had to put it on Netflix for Mason so he wouldn't interfere with the video. Speaking of Mason, and not to take anything away from Max, but I thought it would be fun to post the video of Mason taking his first steps, too. Mason was 11 months. I actually don't think I ever posted the video of Mason walking....oh well, better late than never. And it's kinda cute to see them both at around the same age.
5.21.2013
Walking
Max is walking! I'm not sure how I feel about my baby walking already. Max will be 10 months on Friday. It's a little sad that he's growing up so fast, but I'm happy that he will be able to defend himself from Mason pretty soon. And they'll be able to play together better. That makes me happy. :)
And yes, the background theme music is Jake and the Never Land Pirates. Haha. We had to put it on Netflix for Mason so he wouldn't interfere with the video. Speaking of Mason, and not to take anything away from Max, but I thought it would be fun to post the video of Mason taking his first steps, too. Mason was 11 months. I actually don't think I ever posted the video of Mason walking....oh well, better late than never. And it's kinda cute to see them both at around the same age.
And yes, the background theme music is Jake and the Never Land Pirates. Haha. We had to put it on Netflix for Mason so he wouldn't interfere with the video. Speaking of Mason, and not to take anything away from Max, but I thought it would be fun to post the video of Mason taking his first steps, too. Mason was 11 months. I actually don't think I ever posted the video of Mason walking....oh well, better late than never. And it's kinda cute to see them both at around the same age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is too cute. I can't believe he's already walking!
Post a Comment