12.03.2012

4 Months!


I cannot believe Max is already 4 months!  Is it just me, or does the time fly by way the heck faster with the second one?!  Last week Max had his 4 month checkup, and he is doing just great.  He is over 15 pounds (around 75th percentile), over 26 inches long (around 90th percentile), and I forgot the head circumference, but it was around 90th percentile as well.  I don't put much stock into percentiles, but some people like to know them.

Max is such a good baby.  Good eater, good sleeper, only fussy when he needs something, go with the flow kind of kid.  I love it!  He is super sweet and smiley all day, and enjoys watching his big brother run around the room crazy.  He has big, striking brown eyes just like Dada.  Mason has been a Daddy's boy through and through since day 1.......and I daresay Max is turning out to be quite the Mama's boy!  (Yay!:)

Max loves going on walks to the park and watching Mason play on the playground.  Max finally enjoys tummy time and can roll over tummy to back, and back to tummy.  He prefers being on his tummy.  He sleeps through the night and constantly eats his whole hands.  He LOVES baths.  He wears 6 month clothes and is growing out of his size 3 diapers.

Here are a few super high quality professional phone pictures of Max from birth to 4 months.  I just LOVE this little boy!











2 comments:

Ashley said...

It DOES go by way faster with the second! What a cute baby boy he is. :)

Jenna + Connor said...

Aww he's such a handsome little boy. How fun!