Pre-haircut conversation with a lady I didn't know:
LADY: "OH! Your baby is SO cute! Is it a boy or a girl?"
ME: (already annoyed) "He's a boy."
LADY: "Oh wow, look at those curls! You'd think he's a girl with those darling curls."
ME: "Mmm, thanks, but he's a boy." (feeling spunky now) "Ya know, he IS wearing ALL blue."
LADY: (not phased) "Girls wear blue, too. And his blue eyes are SO pretty you'd think he's a girl!"
ME: (???.....confusion giving way to defeat) "Uh....thanks."
| He was such a good boy and didn't even cry! |
| Brushing the hair off |
| So nice and trim! Thanks Grandpa Louie! (Can't you see the family resemblance? .....No? ......Neither can we. :) |
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, he has the sweetest face! He's so handsome (and very clearly a boy, I might add). You need to post more so I can see him more! Hope you're doing well!!
Post a Comment