11.05.2010

Harvest Festival

Last Saturday there was a Harvest Festival held at a local farm where they open up their farm to the public.  It was fun to show Mason the animals and feed them!

Holy cow!  Look at that tongue!
Um, cows are surprisingly huge in real life, by the way.
Mason loves tractors and trucks of every kind.  True boy.  Almost makes up for him also liking pink strollers, too.
Poke a goat!
Sad pumpkin boy....lol
Happy pumpkin boy!

Clapping for having such a great time!
I think it's funny that in almost every post, I have lots of happy Mason pictures and at least one really good crying one.  He has the saddest sad face ever!  Such colorful emotions sure keep my days interesting!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Such cute pictures! We never did get to go to the pumpkin patch this year- ran out of time. Such a bummer cause the pumpkin/baby pics are my favorite. :D

Jenna + Connor said...

He just gets cuter with every post! I love that he likes both tractors and pink strollers. Definitely all boy. Haha.

Habbala said...

I can't take it anymore. I would like to submit my request for a meeting with Mason so I can squeeze him.