Marcos' family hands out glow sticks to all the kids right before it gets dark, which is super fun for them and I think a smart way to keep track of kids in the dark. Mason liked playing with one for a while.
But I soon replaced it with another toy, cuz he would totally chew right through that glow stick. Bad news. I like his "duck lips" while studying his toy.
Then came the fireworks! It was really cool to watch the fireworks with the reflections off of the lake. What was even more impressive was the resounding BOOM
It was so much fun, and Mason wasn't even afraid of the fireworks like he is with other loud things (i.e. the blender, vacuum, etc). He sat and watched intently the whole time. I was so happy and had a great time!

2 comments:
Mason is growing up so much, I feel like he looks so different from the last pictures of him! cute!
Love your cute family! What an awesome way to watch fireworks!
Post a Comment