Those pictures are adorable (especially the last one) I definitely see some Melody in him. Must be nice- everyone and their mother says all my kids look just like Russell! (even my OWN mother ( ; )
Wow! He has gotten big. Cute!!! Time goes by sooo fast. I love seeing my boys with thier Dad. There is just something to that! Hope you had a great holiday!
3 comments:
Those pictures are adorable (especially the last one) I definitely see some Melody in him. Must be nice- everyone and their mother says all my kids look just like Russell! (even my OWN mother ( ; )
I agree with Grandma Boggs that your little man is all you melody. I hardly see a stitch of Duran in him at all. And he's sure darn cute!!
Wow! He has gotten big. Cute!!! Time goes by sooo fast. I love seeing my boys with thier Dad. There is just something to that! Hope you had a great holiday!
Post a Comment