
Gerber impression

"Only thing yummier than milk is my fist."

"It's tiring being this cute."

"I'm beary beary sneaky..."

"You have GOT to be kiddin' me!!!"

Homeboy Gangsta Yo

"Nobody understands me!"

Jabba Jabba

Dog sticking head out car window

"Bet if I pout my lip, I can get anything I want! Suckers."

"Yea! I'm a happy kid!"
6 comments:
oh my gosh the "dog sticking his head out the car door" one is PRICELESS!!! Such a cute picture. And I love the pouty one too. He learned that face from you, I think
He's absolutely adorable, Mel! Love, Sis. States (you can call me Cheryl now!)
Hahha!! I love those picture captions! :) He is so cute Mel!
Such a cutie! Gotta love the pouty lip. :(
This has got to be THE CUTEST series of pictures I have seen in a long time...his little face is so expressive!! What a hoot! How do you ever get anything done? I feel like I'd just want to stare all the time to see what he'd do next ;)
Fact: You have one of the cutest kids I've seen in my life.
It looks like you are doing amazing, I'm so happy for you!
Your old friend,
Doug
Post a Comment