YAY!!!!!How exciting!! What are name options?!
Congrats~ I cannot wait to see how handsome he is going to be!
I can totally see you with a boy! Yay- we'll have boys a few days apart like we were and they can be best buddies like us even though they'll only see each other once a year! Congrats to you both!
YEA!!! Boys are so rad!!! I'm super happy for yoU!!!
The chinese calendar was wrong? Wow...I don't know what to think. Congrats! We LOVE boys in this family. So fun!
Hey Melody Congrats! That is so exciting! You are going to be the cutest mommy :)
Aww! Yay! Congrats, girl :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!
How exciting!!!! :) I'm so happy for you guys! Get sleep now, while you can.... before it's too late!! :)
Oh my gosh! Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant! How exciting for you two. :)
Time for some preggo pics my friend!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
YAY!!!!!
How exciting!!
What are name options?!
Congrats~ I cannot wait to see how handsome he is going to be!
I can totally see you with a boy! Yay- we'll have boys a few days apart like we were and they can be best buddies like us even though they'll only see each other once a year! Congrats to you both!
YEA!!! Boys are so rad!!! I'm super happy for yoU!!!
The chinese calendar was wrong? Wow...I don't know what to think. Congrats! We LOVE boys in this family. So fun!
Hey Melody Congrats! That is so exciting! You are going to be the cutest mommy :)
Aww! Yay! Congrats, girl :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!
How exciting!!!! :) I'm so happy for you guys! Get sleep now, while you can.... before it's too late!! :)
Oh my gosh! Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant! How exciting for you two. :)
Time for some preggo pics my friend!
Post a Comment