3.24.2009

VOTE

BOY or GIRL? We have an appointment to find out in 2 weeks! What do you think we're having? Cast your vote in the poll on the left! To give you some things to consider...

1) According to the Chinese Calendar, it's a girl.

2) When we heard the heartbeat, it was just under 140 beats/min. Old wives verdict: it's a boy.

3) When I have dreams about baby, baby is always a girl.

4) When I crave food, it is almost always salty--not sweet. (Wait--how is that different than normal?) Old wives say: it's a boy.

What do you think? Add to our excitement and cast your vote!

9 comments:

Ruth said...

if you want yet another old wives tale, are you carrying low or high? Low means it's a girl. And I guess girl. I can't wait to find out! I'm so excited for you!!

Katie said...

Totally think it's a girl. Hopefully I find out soon but I had to change insurance and stuff so I haven't had an appointment for 7 weeks and I don't have another one scheduled yet! My insurance is giving me the run-around. I'll be excited to hear your news and hopefully I"ll have some to share in the next couple of weeks. We're almost to the halfway point- yay!

jennifer said...

i'm going with girl.

there is also another "home test" some of our friends used to find out the gender - it worked every time for them. something with draino and a ring?

Sarah said...

Ruth,
I've always thought carrying low meant it is a boy, because they typically weigh heavier. I carried low for both and ended up with two boys.
Mel, if you crave salty, you are having a boy hands down! Boys are so awesome, and no drama. Just be prepared for non-stop energy! :)

Kristen said...

The Chinese Calendar is actually about 80% accurate (I know, I know, they claim 99%) but either way, odds are you're having a girl! Well, at least it was right with both Connor and the soon-to-be-seen newbie. Can't wait to hear!

Erin Hoy said...

I carried extremely HIGH and it was a boy - SO I need to see a picture of you :)

Amy said...

The chinese calendar worked for me! I say girl.

Ashley said...

I guess girl...just because tons of people I know have had or are having boys lately (including me), and I want someone to have a girl!

Calee said...

Yay!! Congrats!!

P.S. Why you gotta hate on my snail obession all the time?! haha