3.04.2009

Hate to Love

So, I hate to watch Lost. But I love the show. Is it just me? Does anyone else hate to love Lost?

I mean, it is such an intriguing web of mystery and relationships that I get addicted to it. But for reals, I am so angry the whole time I watch, because they constantly leave you hanging...and just when you think you've figured out what's going on, you realize you don't have a clue. They must call it Lost because that's how you feel when you watch, no matter how many episodes you've seen. But it's mesmerizing. I feel like I actually know the characters. It makes me so mad that I feel like I rarely get answers, I just get more mysteries added to the pile. But what can I say?

I love this show!

...I hate that. :)

4 comments:

Habbala said...

Firstly, where is the belly shot?!

Secondly, we have been watching Lost via Netflix. We just finished the second season, and I would hate this show too if I didn't get to go to the next episode right away.

I cannot comprehend waiting a summer, or a week even. :)

Katie said...

Wish I had an opinion, but I've never watched it! I know I would be hooked if I did and I just don't need another show to be hooked on!

Arica said...

i'm 2 episodes away from finishing season 3. and when i'm all caught up, i'll be in your shoes. because right now there's NO way i could handle watching just 1 episode in a week, let alone in a sitting! 2-3 in a row is my average, and i have no idea what i'll do when i don't have that luxury..

Kristen said...

COMPLETELY agree! I too really hate that I love it and can't escape it. Carl & I wait a week or two in between and then watch 2-3 episodes at a time online with limited commercials. Maybe it's pregnancy, that's when we got hooked a couple years ago...thank goodness it will all be over next year. :)